1 Feb 2015

My Makeup Collection/Storage using the Godmorgon Box from IKEA

WAHHHH!! HI GUYSS!!!


This post is going to be about my makeup collection/storage... Not much of collection but more of storage. Recently well not so recent now LOLLL, but for Christmas I got this makeup storage set from my dear friend Lady! (Hi Lady if ur reading! i know how excited you were for this post ;) ) . It's actually from IKEA and you might've heard of this... It is the "Godmorgon box with compartments" and it was $18AUD. It is made out of polystyrene-acrylic plastic, which makes it very sturdy and can store a lot of goodies!

So let's get started!


So I have 3 types of storage on my table, a makeup storage, a lipstick storage and a bit of my skincare/random products storage.

The Godmorgon Box



This fits a crap load of make up in it! I was frankly quite surprised how much it would fit, and I didn't realise how much makeup I had as well.... oops. It has two compartments a top layer compartment and a box compartment.

In the top layer compartment I like to put small things in it such as lipbalms, hand creams, shavers etc. The top layer compartment it is also removable and you can either keep it standing or laying it flat like I have.


This compartment is probably my FAVOURITE compartment... I just love cheek products and idk! its all flat and everything. The only downside is you can't really stack products because of the removable compartment on top, or else it won't stay on. 

 This is where I store some of my other skincare and my base products! Such as BB Cream, Foundation etc... My most used ones.


This compartment/section.. IS THE EASIEST Section to get messy... I have things like lip liners, eyeliners, eyeshadows, highlights, tints, stains, primers, mascaras , concealers LOL BASICALLY ANYTHING that can fit into these little cubes!


Brush Storage



This is just a cute little IKEA container that I got not too long ago.. It fits most of my used brushes and ITS SO CUTE!!!

Lipstick Storage


Frankly, I have no idea where this is from.. I got this as a gift and it is actually a two part storage but I just used the bottom and stored all my lipsticks! Tbh ever since I put it in this storage I never realised how much lip products I had up until now -_- .... So I think i'm gonna stop on the lip products just for now....



Skincare Storage
This box I actually got it from Daiso! And it contains all the random bits of "junk" I can't seem to fit anywhere else... It's kind of skincare kind of not LOL my skincare stuff is all over the place.. So yeaaaaah!


Anyways, I really hoped you enjoyed this post and it gave you some sort of inspiration on storing your make up and until next time,


8 comments:

  1. Amazing post. Lovely photos.
    On my blog 3rd part of collection Gabriel Data autum-winter 2014/15.
    Your opinion is for me very important.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOW! LOL that is intense! especially that lipstick collection! OMGGG dem brushes! OTL envyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. your makeup stash is so organized. loving the way
    Keep in touch
    My blog new post is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear! <3
    Follow to follow ?
    Starts <3
    http://mela-pl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn more about MAKEUP BOXES PACKAGING

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm unthinkably Glad to visit your enlightening Post. Custom Makeup Boxes Packaging boxes are truly fundamental for any kind of thing. Enduring you genuinely need to pack your things in a sharp way then, use these Custom Makeup Boxes with customized plans, styles, tones, shapes, and stocks. We are nearly offering goof free strategy and free headway helps all around the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn to read more about Custom Printed Beauty Makeup Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Luggage storage Paddington station

    ReplyDelete