26 Jan 2015

NOTD - Turqoise Combi Nails

Hi Hi!

omg its actually been so long since i've done a nails of the day... oops! it's just that reviewing products are my fave! SO SO SO! I havent done nail art in the longest time ever.. and whenever I have no idea what I want to do ... I always just chuck a glittery ascent nail and daisies! It's super easy!





The colours used:
- Sinful Colours Sinful Shine with Gel Tech (Rendezvous)
- Essence Tip Painter (It has a striper inside, and is dirt cheap!)
- Maybelline Superstay Gel Nail Colour (Crystal Clear)
- Maybelline Color Show (Electric Yellow)
- Maybelline Color Show Sequins (Silver Gleam)

I hope you enjoyed this! And get excited for my next post... I'm gonna post how I store my make up and such! :) so until next time,

4 comments:

  1. OMG MUCH BEAUTY/10! PLS DO MAH NAILS! OTL <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAH AWWW THANKS MICHELLLE! yah ofc, just for yooou! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Anna! Sure, Followed! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daisy nail, so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete