20 Sept 2014

REVIEW: Savvy Ultra Matte Lip Colour (Rodeo Drive)

Hi Guys!


It's a review also an affordable review! As usual I was browsing Priceline (Basically my second home) and I stumbled across these. The Savvy Ultra Matte Lip Colour, I must admit it's so worth it for it's money! IT'S CRAZY! Everything I ever want in a lip product: matte, affordable and cheap.




Packaging:
A sleek frosted plastic design. Definitely not cheap looking but pretty standard for a lip product, especially for Savvy.

Shade: Rodeo Drive
This colour is ABSOLUTELY DIVINE! (must I say so my self). It's between hot/fuschia pink (kinda suck at describing colours)

Brush:

An doe foot applicator brush. Easy to apply, not too big or small. Perfect for most lip shapes

Swatch:
GOD DAMN! ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS?! ONE SWATCH! THIS PIGMENT?! OH MY GOD. GIVE ME MORE PLEASE. seriously though! look at that pigmentation.


Lip Swatch:
(**You can click on the images, to see it bigger and somewhat clearer)



Smudge Test:
Rub Test:
- For real. I don't know if these photos are "legit" enough. but seriously it DOES NOT COME OFF! Even my friend Selina also known as a-beautifuladventure said it didn't come off. She was freaking out!

Cleanser Removal Test:
- Dude. I felt like it did NOT help at all with cleanser

Water Removal Test:
- If it's not gonna remove with cleanser, how can it be removed with water?!

In the end, I had to scrub the heck out of my lips and use an oil cleanser twice! GAH

Verdict:
Pros:
- Super Super pigmented
- Affordable! Only $7.99 
- Matte Finish
- Lasts foreverrrrr
- Stains your lips

Cons:
- Thick formula can accentuate your dry patches/flakiness on your lips if they aren't hydrated! I recommend exfoliating them before hand and moisturise the heck out of them.
- It can be hard to get if you don't have a Priceline near you, or if you don't live in Australia!

I absolutely love love love this matte lip colour! The colour is super bright and pretty!! and for the price your paying, it is SO WORTH IT. I recommend that you guys check it out at your local Priceline, and trust me. I don't lie when it comes to a good product ;)

p.s. Can you do this lip thing!? #poutit


4 comments:

  1. Omg I absolutely adore bold lip colors! And it looks so good on you, girly~ Lovely post <3
    I'd love it if we could follow each other on GFC! Let me know if you follow me, so I can follow you right back~

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Payton! I love the colour too <3 I'd love to follow you, followed! :) hope you follow back :)

      Delete