14 Jun 2014

NOTD: Purple Purple Purple

Hai Hai Hai!!

IT'S ANOTHER BLOG POST!! wEEEeeEEoooooOOo (see how excited I am?) I feel like I haven't done nails in like 5eva and it is holidays for me so why I decided to get a little "creative"... If I say so myself.

It's like a mix of french tip with gradient and a crap load of glitter! It really took my a long time to think of a design. OMFG and that nail polish it was only $2!!! Like it was on the clearance aisle in kmart... but its pretty good! Me and my friend Selina (She also blogs too! Check her out) were like in utter shock and was like "IS THAT REALLY ON SALE!?" Gotta love a good bargain right?

To check out the colours used, you know what to do ;)




Colours used:
- Dear Face Top coat
- Essie: Miss Matched
- Diana Manicure: 1121 (From Daiso)
- Maybelline Colorshow Brocades: 223 Sapphire Stitch
- Maybelline Colorshow: Iced Queen

Hehehe I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment