2 Feb 2017

Etude House - Pink Bird Box #1

Hi Y'all,

IT HAS BEEN AGES! WOW. Soooo, if you all still remember me! haha I've had the longest hiatus from this blog, and just been posting on my insta (Shameless plug, it's thesleee btw). As you can tell from the title, I recently got chosen to be apart of Etude House's Pink Bird Program! Super exciting!! So you'll definitely see more posts from me reviewing these Etude House products!


This month of January, I received my first box. So let's get started shall we!



When you first open the box, you get this AMAZING package!
AHHH! Look at all those goodies

So first thing I got was two cute little etude house products! A mirror and a face towel

Etude House Any Cushion Colour Corrector (Lavender)

  • The colour correcting cushion makes skin tone & texture look clean with the finely designed colour



  • I chose lavender, as it helps to even out yellow-toned skin
  • There are other shades available which are: Pink, Mint, and Illuminate 

 

  • The packaging definitely reminds me of a macaroon/macaron. Tbh I don't know the difference. But nonetheless HOW CUTE!!



  • Comes with a decent sized mirror for you to apply on the go
  • As well as a fairly dense air puff to apply the cushion



How to Apply
  • Pick up certain a mount of contents with puff and spread evenly by patting on the skin.



  • The cushion sponge is filled with all the lavender goodness!
  • You get 14g of product inside the sponge


Comparison
  • On the left hand side is my bare skin, and on the right is the cushion pact 
  • As you can see it's corrected a lot of the yellow onto my hand

REVIEW 
Pro: 
  • Super light weight
  • A nice light fragrance
  • Corrects and evens the skin

Con:
  • Had to use 2 layers in order to correct my skin to one even base

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream

  • Multi-functional BB cream that protects and clears the skin through beautiful covers and blocking effects


  • Got the shade beige (Light/Medium skintone, leaning more to the medium side as it's summer in Aus!)





  • There are 5 shades to choose from! Perfect for those with that yellow asian skin. However doesn't offer a colour range for anyone darker than Tan
  • I have beige, which is yellow based, and the middle shade of the line! Matches me perfectly

 

  • Can we all just admire how pretty Krystal is?! UGH she definitely got that flawless skin combo going on :'( 
  • It is recommended to use both cushion colour corrector and the precious mineral bb cream for that FLAWLESS Skin combo! 10/10 recommend haha

REVIEW 

Pros:

  • Lightweight
  • Feels like nothing on the skin
  • Perfect for just evening out your skintone
Cons:
  • Doesn't cover any blemishes or dark spots
  • Broke out a little from it :(( But! it could be different for everyone! So you need to test it before trying

Etude House Look At My Eyes Eyeshadows

  • A new collection of the single shadow: lustrous and high-pigmented eye shadows ( you can find the colour matches your constellation!)

SWATCHES 




OR206: Is the perfect highlight shade!
REVIEW
Pros:
  • SUPER SUPER glittery and very nice to layer on top of eyeshadows
  • Perfect as a highlight shade
Cons:
  • Not very pigmented in terms of colour

Etude House vs Thesleee: Final Verdict!
You were probably wondering! How come there weren't any face shots?! Well, I saved that for last!


















  • As you can see, I'm breaking out and full of dark spots and everything. RIP  On the left hand side of my face, that is where I applied the product! 
  • As you can tell pigmentation from both base products just did enough to even out my skin! Definitely perfect for those with very little skin problems and just want healthy dewy skin.
  • However for me I need more coverage and this product is definitely something I use as a base underneath my foundation. 


Overall, I'm super happy with the products I received this month and can't wait for next month's products! Stayed tuned for that!

ALSO! Here are these other lovely bloggers who are also apart of the Etude House Pink Bird Program, Check them out!



Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. Really nice review, Kirsty! ♥ Eventhough the OR206 doesn't seem to be very pigmented, I love the shade because it's so glittery *-*~ I'm also a little curious about the lavender any cushion, maybe I should've picked that one instead >.< haha~

    Mindy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of glad I'm not Aries XD Have enough of sparkly barely-there shadows T_T But hey, everything together makes your face look so bright! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I seriously want everything in this box. Congrats! The packaging's too cute! I really need to try this. ♡ Dripdrip✧・.・゜

    ReplyDelete