5 Jan 2015

Favourite Products of 2014.

Hi Hi Guys!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (Am I a bit late??) I thought I'd start the year of 2015, with my favourites of 2014. I'm gonna do like the "normal" favourites.. well the items I freaking love and mostly using. I hope the year of 2015, I will come to find newer products to add to my favourites.

So let's get started! Oh and brace yourself. This post is pretty freaking long!



Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream (Shade 2) / L'oreal True Match Foundation (N2 Vanilla) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Light) / Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder / Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Transparent)

These products were basically my favourites of 2015. I freaking loved the texture of this BB cream, it didn't give a white cast and it wasn't too thick, Also matched my skin perfectly! 

The Loreal True Match was freaking high raved by youtuber Lauren Curtis, So I decided to try it with my many coupons and everything and ended up only being $15? If I remember (and that's really cheap for Australia since this would've costed $30 -_- ). It's perfect for my combo skin, and it manages to stay on all day! 

THE MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER OH MY GOD!!  Possibly my favourite concealer EVER! It comes in many shade ranges and as well as excellent coverage on my under eyes, I've heard this concealer is a great dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Which I desperately wanted before I found out about this). 

Innisfree No-sebum mineral powder I actually bought this without knowing that it was freaking highly raved. oh my goodness it's so good I can't even deal. Please go try if you haven't !!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder,  After I used the Innisfree powder all over my face, I like to set this on my t-zone and then BAM! oil free basically for 8 hours. 

Loreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara / L'oreal Gel Liner The Faceshop Eyeshadow Stick (White) / Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Loreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara.. Probably the ONLY waterproof mascara that is actually waterproof for me! and it's perfect for my asian lashes! 

Loreal Gel Liner Okay.. So I have the MAC fluid liner as well, and this works JUST AS WELL as the mac one.. seriously don't waste your money and just buy the loreal! But only buy the loreal on sale... Cos if you buy it full priced it's only like 10/15 dollar differences? 

The Faceshop Eyeshadow Stick dude. highlighting inner corners ofc!! Super blingy and easy to use. Love this product!

Shiseido Eyelash Curler. Got Asian eyes? Want long lasting curls? Don't even bother buying a cheap eye lash curler. INVEST! GO ALL OUT! BUY ITTTTTT!! Trust me, the difference is freaking crazy!

 Too Cool for School Milky Tint (Pink) / NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Antwerp) Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint (#8) / Face Of Australia Macaron Sheer Crayon

Too Cool for School Milky Tint.   BEST SHADE OF PINK EVER! LIKE WOTTTTT Feeling dull? Pop this on, and PEW! your whole face literally looks 100 times better already. Trust me.

NYX ANTWERP OMG I actually used this for like 1-2 months, until I actually lost her and I seriously couldn't be bothered to buy it again.. but like for those times I had her it was so good. It's basically a my lips but better lip colour! and its matte omfg. what is there not to love?!

Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint omfg this raspberry colour is so cute, very moisturising too! I did a review on these so if you want to check it out heres the link 

This Face of Australia lip crayon is ALRIGHT to be honest... like i've used better, But i've used it so many times its like I would consider it my favourite.


Etude House Cookie Blusher (Raspberry) /Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder (010 Brighten)

AHHH this Etude house cookie blusher is just perfect for everyday use! Surprisingly I've been using it everyday and I have even noticed a dent in it... It isn't highly pigmented or anything but the shade is so nice against my skin! OMG speaking of forever, I've literally owned this Revlon Colorstay Highlighter  for like 2 years maybe? and it's just hit a dent... I can't even imagine how long this would take for me to hit pan... and it's a powder product so i'm sure its okay to keep it for a long period of time as long as it doesn't smell? Back to the product! It's so shimmery and so pigmented like WOT. I'm like so sure they discontinued this because I don't even see it at Priceline anymore.. sooo :( 

Etude House Color my brow (Brown) / The Faceshop Design my Eyebrow (Dark Brown) / Australis Extender Lash Brow Gel

This trio is basically my holy grail magical eyebrow products! There all freaking affordable and cheap. Since I've switched to pencil oh my god. Literally changes lives!! and the angled eyebrow pencil makes it easier to apply than using a pencil, definitely recommend!

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner / Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Daily Moisturiser Tony Moly Intense Care Galactomyces Lite Essence / Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water  / Biore Acne Clearing Scrub

Dude. Breath of Fresh Air it is freaking amazing. I used it in 2014 oh man I even finished the bottle! Although I didn't repurchase it and I'm currently using another toner so stay tuned! theres a review coming soon on that toner. 

Olay Total Effects, Honestly I don't even know when I started using this cream.. maybe 14/15? I'm like 20 now. It's cheap and super moisturising and apparently it's proven to keep them wrinkles away... So if i'm still blogging during the stage of wrinkles forming for me, then I shall let you know if this worked LOL. 

Tony Moly Intense Care Galactomyces Lite Essence duuuude I don't even know if this is good or not, but I used it basically everyday in 2014 since I've purchased it, and I've used half a bottle of it already! SOO it's not bad as an essence but like recently I tried out my friend's (Hai Michelle!! If ur reading ^_^) SKII essence and honestly you actually see the difference!! I guess it's true when they say what you pay is what you get. 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water this is literally like my child. I don't know what I would do without it.. I've already purchased another bottle already and it really does last you for a long time! Definitely going to be my favourite for a long time to come.

Biore Acne Clearing Scrub. I loved this scrub! Used it almost every week in 2014, can't believe it's all gone though.. Definitely recommend this scrub if you feel a pimple coming.. It works! (well for me that is)

Sally Hansen Triple Shine (300 Pearly White) / Butter London (Yummy Mummy) / (Essie Miss Matched) / Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (Mint Sorbet)

Bro!! SALLY HANSEN GLITTER NAIL POLISH!! GET ON IT! Seriously.. I bought it like half a year ago... and I've literally used it all up.. Already purchased a new bottle too! It's a must. As with the rest of the nail polishes... These were the most used ones that I don't have to do much thinking about... and it's a pretty wearable with all outfits so wooo!

Real Techniques (Buffing Brush) / Real Techniques (Expert Face Brush) / DKNY Be Delicious Perfume / Clairol Nice' n Easy (106 Natural Medium Ash)

Even though Real technique brushes are "expensive".. They are definitely worth the splurge totally recommend!! I like both of them, people usually like one or the other but both is great!! OMG this 

DKNY Be Delicious perfume smells like heaven! Ahhhhh it's the perfect mix of fresh/citrus (okay.. please correct me if i'm wrong.. but I suck at describing scents) definitely my summer/spring scent! 

Nice n' Easy this is the hair dye I've been using for like the past 6 months? It's a pretty good hair dye, and since it's ash the colour won't be as orange... Although it does go orange later... but not as fast! and it's cheap too. Sometimes you can get this dye for like $7-8... Bargain!

Wow. If you made it to the end of this post... CONGRATS! I really hope you enjoyed my favourites post and hope it wasn't too long... It also makes up for the whole time I've been MIA from this blog :( SOO until next time,

4 comments:

  1. OMGGG I really want to try the real technique brushes! Omg love the lip products! Dudeeee, i had the nars concealer and the maybelline fit me is actually better! OTL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGGGGG!! GET THE REAL TECHNIQUE BRUSHES! you won't regret it :D oooohhh really?! thank god. I was soooooo sooo close to buying the nars concealer... but the MUA serving me.. had such shitty service :'(

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh~ I am dying to try the Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint! It looks so pretty & girly~

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~My Korean Cosmetics Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS! You should try it! Super moisturising :)

      Delete