29 Dec 2013

Daisy Nails

Hi Guys!

Daisy nails again?! LOL I'm obsessed! I dunno, it looks pretty classy and cute and its the easiest nail art eveeeer to do! trust me.




This time I incorporated a "french manicure" style look, using a pink/ almost clear nail polish and some daisies. It kinda reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy fresh perfume... which kinda inspired me to do these, so hope you enjoy! :)

For colours used, please keep reading.




The colours used are:
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear: Bamboo Shoot (I had to use 2-3 coats, as it was a sheer polish and I wanted it to be a bit opaque)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear: White On
- Daiso Gradient Pack: Shade no. 2 (or any gold)
- Dear Face Top coat

Tools used:
- Pencil tip: to created polka dots
- back of pencil (preferably rounded) to make petals

Anyways until next time,

2 comments:

  1. man how do your nails grow out such a pretty shape? ): or how do you trim them with a rounded edge? my nails always grow out bumpy and uneven ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. time and patience! LOL and also nail clippers! It's quite easy... i'll try and make a post some day :)

      Delete